50s & 60s R'n'R / R&B / Soul Music! || Next date: Saturday, October 19th!! ***

lunes, 10 de diciembre de 2012

Giorgio Birdman (Madrid) - Forum Club (Saturday 5th January 2013)


Giorgio Birdman, one of the best up-and-coming talents in the Spanish 60s scene. Cool mixing at the decks!! You're welcome to the club!


Djing' at some clubs in Madrid and some more all over Spain, now-a-days I'm the New Breed organizer and I colaborate with the Cold Sweat club. It's for me a pleasure to be as guest DJ in one of the current best clubs, the Forum Club, in your 1st Anniversary. I'll do my best in order to keep the dancefloor filled and 'hot'! 50s / 60s American R&B, even British R&B, and some spicy Boogaloo stuff!

TOP 5:

Hannibal - My kinda girl (King)
Ken Jones - Chicken pot pie (Almont)
George Semper - Collard greens (Imperial)
Plookie McCline - Uncle Willy (Jerry-O)
Johnny Albino - Merry Xmas Boogaloo (Starbright)

Saturday 5th January 2013. From 11pm to 6am at Kathmandu Club (3 Señores de Luzón St. - Madrid). <M> Ópera / Sol.
10€ entrie (incl. drink). Limited capacity.
Smart dress will be appreciated.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario