50s & 60s R'n'R / R&B / Soul Music! || Next date: Saturday, October 19th!! ***

miércoles, 14 de noviembre de 2012

Fonsoul (from Barcelona) - Forum Club (Saturday 14th April 2012)


Hello from Barcelona. When I was only 3 years old, playing with a radio I got an electric shock and my parents get scared. I think it was a Los Bravos' song while the incident. Maybe this accident causes that I've got a cramp on my hole back when I listen to good music.


I'm collecting records for my hole life. Regarding the last decade, my interests are focused on black music, from 50s to 70s. 



I've been at the decks in some Spanish rallies and clubs as Euro Yeyé, Beat Goes On, Go Lleida!, Gran Guateque,s.m.a.r.t. club, Boosters Club...


Now-a-days, I organize one a month club in Barcelona with my friend Tof, Double Cookin', and some 100% instrumental sessions called Elemental Instrumental.


Not being in Madrid for a year (paternity), I'm very pleased for coming back. Time to see again friends and to dance some good music. My setlist will be around 50s-60s r&b,early soul and mod jazz.


TOP 5


Danny Cobb - My Isabella (Jubilee)

Butch Vaden and The Nite Sounds - Harem girl (Fortune)

The Blenders - Graveyard (Afo)

Nelson Sanders - Your sweet love (Petcol)

Mary Lou Williams and Group feat. Leon Thomas - You know baby (Mary)



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario